We would like to welcome you and your child to Year Six’s class page. We hope you find the information useful. If you have any further questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us as we will be more than happy to assist you with any of your concerns.
Meet the Team
- Lisa Strong - Year Group Leader and Class Teacher, Streatham
- Anna Bryan - Class Teacher, Streatham
- Lisa Moore - Class Teacher, Streatham
- Jackie Dunne - Class Teacher, Streatham
- Stephanie Ollivierre - Class Teacher, West Norwood
- Emma King - Class Teacher, West Norwood
As a staff team, we believe we can meet your child’s needs more effectively if we work together. We value your input as your child’s primary carer and as an expert on your child. We rely on your partnership, so together we can provide your child with the highest quality education and care. This will make their time at Julian’s School happy and enjoyable.
Every morning, staff are available at the entrances into school or playground for you to pass on quick messages or ask questions. If you need a more private moment, or need to speak to your child’s class teacher at length, you are very welcome to make an appointment.
PE Days are as follows:
- 6S - Wednesday and Thursday
- 6B – Wednesday and Friday
- 6J – Monday and Wednesday
The children wear in their PE kit for PE lessons
Children are expected to regularly change their reading books to read at home. Please encourage children to read with you and keep updating their reading records. Children have the opportunity to change their books on add days
Homework: Children are to complete a page of their reading journal by responding to what they have read at home. There is also a sheet of Grammar work and maths work set on Mathletics. This is due on Wednesdays.