We would like to welcome you and your child to the EYFS page. There will be lots of exciting things being added to this page throughout the year. We hope you find the information useful. If you have any further questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us as we will be more than happy to assist you with any of your concerns.
Meet The Team
- Kate Manning (Class teacher)
- Juliana Davis (Early Years Educator)
- Tuba Aydogdu (Early Years Educator)
- Ashley (CT and Year Group Leader) and Kanval Shah (EYE)
- Justyna Babiarska (CT), Rose Crawforth-Møller and Marina Kolling Dutra (EYE)
- Molly Higgins (CT) and Kanval Shah (EYE)
- Che Bacon (CT), Luke Plowden and Afeen Gardezi (EYE)
- Katherine Oliver (CT) and Angela Andrade Caicedo (EYE)
- Sue Albury (Teaching Assistant)
- Comfort Balogun (CS)
As a staff team, we believe we can meet your child’s needs more effectively if we work together. We value your input as your child’s primary carer and as an expert on your child. We rely on your partnership, so together we can provide your child with the highest quality education and care. This will make their time at Julian’s School happy and enjoyable.
Every morning, staff are available at the classroom doors for you to pass on quick messages or ask questions. If you need a more private moment, or need to speak to your child’s class teacher at length, you are very welcome to make an appointment.
Our curriculum topic and focus this term is Journeys
PE is Reception on Monday and Nursery on Friday
Children are expected to regularly change their reading books to read at home. Please encourage children to read with you and keep updating their reading records. Children have the opportunity to change their books each week.
Homework is sent home each Friday and is to be returned the following Wednesday. The homework tasks link to the learning that the children receive in their Reception class. It allows the children to maximise their learning time both at home and at school.