Parents & Carers
At Julian's Primary School, we value partnership with parents and carers very highly. In 2014, we achieved the Leading Parent Partnership Award (LPPA).
- A Parent/Carer forum in place
- 98% attendance at Parent/Carer consultation meetings
- Regular parent volunteers in school
- Parent/Carer workshops
- High quality weekly newsletters
- Creative afternoons which are well attended and provide opportunities for joint parent/carer/child participation
- Parent Gym
- Parent/Teacher/Friends Association
- Class representatives
- Open reading mornings and Family Learning projects
We have a number of volunteers who come into school to work with our children on a regular basis. Their activities range from 1:1 reading, general classroom support, one-off workshops, performances to accompanying classes on educational visits.
We are always happy to receive offers of support from parents/carers and we request a level of commitment from you. If you are interested, please contact Becky Coburn (Head of School West Norwood) at email address: email@example.com or Sam Linton (Head of School Streatham) at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Julian's school promote healthy eating and provide hot school dinners
What to wear at Julian's School
JPS uniform is sold at:
‘Wearabouts’, 358 Norwood Road, West Norwood, SE27 9AA - 020 8244 7887
What is the PTFA?
Julian's Primary PTFA core focus is to work closely with the school to benefit the pupils