Uniform is sold at
‘Wearabouts’ 358 Norwood Road, West Norwood, SE27 9AA.
- Sweatshirts: Royal blue sweatshirt with school logo.
- Polo shirts: Red with school logo
- Royal blue fleece with school logo
- Royal blue cardigan with school logo
- Dresses: Blue and white, or red and white
- Trousers/Skirts/Culottes: Pinafore dresses, skirts, culottes, shorts or trousers – navy or grey
- Shoes/Socks: Black or navy sensible shoes. White or grey socks. Navy, white, grey or red tights. Children should wear sensible, dark coloured shoes – preferably non-slip with a fixed backing. Please note that brightly coloured trainers are not permitted
- P.E./Dance Clothes: Red or white t-shirt with school logo and blue or black shorts, cycling shorts or tracksuit bottoms.Barefoot or plimsolls if indoors, trainers must be worn outdoors
All Clothes Should Be Labelled To Avoid Confusion
Children are expected to wear the correct uniform EVERY day. Children who do not wear the correct uniform will be lent a school T-shirt or sweatshirt for the day. All uniform must be labelled. Please make sure that shoes are appropriate for school and have adequate grip and support. In the summertime we request all parents/carers to ensure that children are protected by wearing T-shirts or dresses which give them adequate cover. Children must NOT wear jeans.
Children MUST have a change of kit for PE and dance that includes trainers, socks, shorts and a T-shirt. In the winter months they should also have a suitable sweatshirt/jumper and jogging bottoms.
Jewellery must not be worn to school, with the exception of small stud earrings. If your child is wearing stud earrings they should be covered or removed for PE.
There is a lost property box at each site. At West Norwood site it is outside the school hall and at the Streatham site it is in the main office area. The school cannot replace missing items of property. We do not keep lost property for long periods. Please ensure all uniform, lunch boxes etc. are marked with your child's name.