We are a popular, growing and successful primary school based on two sites working in partnership with each other as one school. We admit two forms of entry to our West Norwood site on Wolfington Road (60) and three forms of entry to our Streatham site on Leigham Court Road (90) each year.
Our achievements have been acknowledged and praised by external agencies:
- Successful Ofsted inspections - May 2006, March 2009 & March 2011, May 2013. Read latest Ofsted report
- Basic Skills Quality Mark - July 2006/July 2009/July 2012
- Healthy School status - July 2006 & Advanced Healthy Schools Status
- ArtsMark Gold - May 2007/July 2012
- Creative Partnerships Associate school - Autumn 06
- Catalyst Project school September 2007
- Change School September 2008-2011
- Sustainable Travel – Higher Standards Level 2009
- Sustrans – Bike It- Bronze Award 2010
- Inclusion Quality Mark – Centre of Excellence awarded in October 2016 and Flagship status in October 2019
- Investors in People - January 2014
- Leading Parent Partnership Award September 2014
- NACE Challenge Award - December 2016
We are extremely proud of our achievements!
Significant partnerships continue each year with the Moving Matters Sports Partnership, CLC Lambeth, The Primary Shakespeare Company, Lambeth Music Service, etc. Each year we work alongside creative practitioners on an aspect of our curriculum. We are also part of the South Lambeth Schools Partnership and Children's University.
We encourage you to browse around our website, where you will find details of school events, our newsletters, examples of children's work and activities that enrich the curriculum, alongside information about our extra-curricular activities.
Read more about Us
Meet our Executive Headteacher
It is with great pleasure that I welcome you, on behalf of the children, staff and governors, to Julian’s Primary School.
Meet the staff and governors
You can now find out staff by role and location. Meet the team
Come and work at Julian's School
We seek committed and dynamic staff with the desire to make a real difference to children, a passion for team work and the ability to go the extra mile.